6 More Weeks

There are only six weeks left in the spring semester. After those six weeks I don’t know where I will go. Will I go to Texas? Minnesota? Wisconsin? Will I be comfortable in an air-conditioned office, or sweating on a horse’s back? If I go to Wisconsin, will I have a long commute, or will I be taking online classes from home?

I won’t be in Arkansas or Kansas City, Missouri. Ruling out those two options is as close to a solution as I’ve come.

There are two horses I’d like to see every day, but I don’t know if that can happen.



I’m looking forward to the summer, and a break from a full class load, but I have no idea where I’ll be. It’s rather disconcerting at this point. I know God has something amazing for me - where I will grow and help others grow - so it’d be convenient if he filled me in sometime soon.

Despite uncertainty over my near future, it is well with my soul, and that’s all that really matters. After all, “Jesus has overcome, the grave is overwhelmed. The victory is won, he is risen from the dead.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace & Joy & a Tattoo

Evacuate

Are We There Yet?