What I Can Accomplish

I can’t accomplish everything today. In fact, most days I can’t do everything that I really should do. We all have busy schedules, some busier than others. But to us, our own schedule usually seems to be the worst.

I have homework to do and tests to study for, you know, the usual college routine. In addition to that, I have animals to take care of, errands to run, and one more meal to eat. 



I won’t be able to finish everything today but I will be able to finish some things and start several others. Often times, getting started is the hardest part. Starting something that I know will be challenging and take a long time is a struggle of mine.

So, start small. I realized that committing to 10 minutes of half-heartedly studying psychology terms is better than no studying at all. Once you start, doing more doesn't hurt as bad as you thought it would.



Today I know I can study. I have made time and will continue to make time for it. I know I can do this.

Like I wrote above, I know that I can’t do everything today. However, I also know that whatever I accomplish today will be one less thing to do tomorrow.

I've found a lot of organization ideas and time management techniques on Pinterest. Maybe you can, too!

P.S. here are links to my Pinterest College and Organization boards. 

What can you accomplish today? I’d love to hear about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace & Joy & a Tattoo

Evacuate

Are We There Yet?