Worth the Work

As you know, I’m a college student. You probably also know that college can be hard work.



Finals were last week so this morning I checked to see if my grades had been posted online. Seeing my grades made me realize that my effort really WAS worth it! I had some difficult work this semester but I was persistent and ended up having the highest grades of my college career. 



A couple weeks ago, just before finals, I was starting to feel the stress of the end of the semester. I realized that I couldn't do everything at once and had to focus on getting one thing done at a time.

Now that the fall semester is over, I've been having a great time.

I've been riding my horses…

baking…
(Try this delicious recipe for Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies! You'll be glad you did!)


walking with my dog, Missy…



and even taking some fun pictures of frost! 

 


I hope you, too, can find some relaxation at Christmastime! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace & Joy & a Tattoo

Evacuate

Are We There Yet?